ADOBE EDGE ANIMATE
FRONT-END DEVELOPER & GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Front-End Developer/Designer who loves creating beautiful, responsive websites from the ground up.
Highly motivated and creative web developer/designer with the desire to grow within the industry. Demonstrated organizational and prioritizational skills within a fast-paced environment. Recognized team player with strong problem solving & communication skills. Expertise in:
- SVG Animation
- HTML Email
- Web Animation (Edge Animate/JS)
- Sales tools & corporate branding
Graphic and Web Designer (2016 – Jan. 2018)
Responsible for creation of responsive designed websites, wireframe and web mockups as well as web optimized graphics. WordPress design customizations and content management. Company logo, brand and brochure design.
- WordPress theme integration and code customization to ensure pixel perfect match to website mockups and wireframes.
- Increased company productivity by 20% by moving to an online wireframe and design platform allowing website mockups to be shared online.
- Content management to create and customize webpages within the Modex framework
The Insurance Institute of Canada(IIC)
Senior Graphic Artist & Production Designer (2008 – 2015)
Ensure deadlines are met while creating advertisements, forms, brochures, quarterly newsletters, annual school calendars, annual reports and other publications for the iic, its chapters and other clients into both print and electronic file format
- Built company’s brand by designing displays and exhibits of various sizes for public spaces reaching 60,000 daily viewers through billboard, airport & bus shelter displays
- Expanded company’s marketing and online presence while decreasing printing costs by over 35% by creating html templates for e-blast advertising
- Increased departmental productivity by 15% by training co-worker in creative suite software to decrease work overflow during peak periods
- Enhanced productivity by providing html support to remote company institutes Junior Graphic Artist & Production Designer (1999 – 2008) Multi-task and translate concepts into viable form for review; revise and produce artwork into final electronic file format
- Savings of 21% printing costs by on-demand creations to digital or offset printing
- Increased department production and accuracy by 33% by converting jobs previously done in paste-up to digital formats
Web Design, Development & Maintenance, Humber College
2015–2016 Accellerated Certificate Program
Dreamweaver & Introduction to HTML, George Brown College
2013–2014 Certificate Program
Desktop Publishing—Adobe Creative Suite, Humber College
1999 Certificate Program
Advertising and Graphic Design, Humber College
1995 Diploma Program